NIOSH Items: We only sell brand new respirators, filters, and dust masks from US based manufacturers. Since it can be difficult to determine if a respirator or mask has been used or even just tried on, for the protection of our customers, we do not accept NIOSH returns.
PureFlo 3000 PAPR Helmet Welding Helmet is the new breed of industry leading all-in-one NIOSH approved air-purifying head, face, and respiratory protection systems. The system is lighter weight with a lower profile. Enhanced features for maximum mobility and simplified use make it ideal for welding in a variety of environments with protections against manganese exposures. The all-in-one design makes it ideal for welding in tight spaces and different body orientations. Two auto-darkening filter (ADF) options are available.
The Auto-Darkening Welding Filter is designed for Arc welding or cutting applications. The unit is suitable for all Arc welding processes such as MIG, MAG, TIG, SMAW, Plasma Arc and Carbon Arc. This auto-darkening welding helmet is not recommended for “overhead” welding applications, laser welding or laser cutting applications. In the event of electronic failure, the welder remains protected against UV and IR Radiation according to shade 16. The auto-darkening welding filter should always be used with original inner and outer lenses.
Due to current operating conditions relating to Coronavirus (COVID-19), this product is not returnable.
- All-in-one eye, face, and respiratory protection
- Lightweight minimizing fatigue with high flow rate
- Modern, industrial design
- NIOSH approved and no fit testing required
- No breathing resistance cutting workload
- Overhood, bump cap, hard hat head protection
- ANSI-rated visor
- No snag hazards for work in tight spaces
- Compatible with fall protection
- LED low battery and airflow indicators
- Quick change HEPA filter
- Miniaturized, fast-charging rechargeable Lithium Ion battery
- Includes battery charger kit and cleaning plugs
- Gentex superior performance, durability and value
- Light weight minimizing neck fatigue when using welding shield
- Hard hat protection
- Exposed ears for hearing protection and communications
PF3000-H2WE-03 - PF3000 Respirator, Hard Hat, Pro Deluxe Welding ADF (Variable Shade 9 ~ 13), FR Face Seal
PF3000-H2WD-03 - PF3000 Respirator, Hard Hat, Pro Welding ADF (Variable shade 4-8/8-12), FR Face Seal
- 4.00 LBS
- 12.00 (in)
- 10.00 (in)
- 17.00 (in)
- Calculated at Checkout