3M Speedglas Welding Helmet with ADF 9100X helps to protect your eyes and face from radiation, heat and sparks, while providing a precise view of your work. This helmet has a lightweight, compact design with self-adjusting twin pads for the forehead band. The 9100X auto darkening filter is designed for MMA, MIG/MAG, TIG, plasma welding, oxyacetylene welding/cutting, and grinding applcations.
Applications: General Manufacturing, Marine Mining, Oil,& Gas, and Transportation
- Includes the 9100X ADF 9100X ADF Filter
- 2.1 x 4.2 in. viewing area
- Dark shades 5, 8, and 9 through 13
- Shade 3 light state
- Any shade can be "locked-in"
- Tack welding comfort mode
- Delay function allows the welder to set the recovery delay of the welding filter from dark to light
- New comfortable headgear
- Sensitivity adjustment that allows use with all Stick, MIG and TIG welding processes, with grinding and torch modes.
- SideWindows increase peripheral vision by over 100%
- Developed selecting highly durable materials to designing for long-lasting mechanical operation
- Face protection from sparks and spatter
- ANSI Z87.1 and CSA 94.3 approved
Country of Origin: