PureFlo ESM+ PF60 PAPR Welding Helmet is a self-contained head mounted powered air purifying respirator designed for maximum mobility and protection in heavy-duty industries. The unit comes with a high-efficiency HE P-100 filter or a combination HE/HF/HC filter so you can rest assured that you are not breathing in all of those harmful and hazardous particulates put off by welding. What's great about this powered air purifying respirator (PAPR) is that it's void of any annoying hoses or belts, allowing the wearer to move about more freely and to fit into tighter spaces. A refined built-in Electronic System Management (ESM) includes an LED status indicator and audible alarm lets the wearer know when the filter is going bad or the rechargeable battery is running out. If the battery is dying you'll hear an audible alarm and when it's time to change filters, lights will flash at the bottom of your view. With the PureFlo ESM+ PF60 PAPR ventilation system, you not only get safer air, but a bit cooler air as well. Especially in cases when you're working in extreme temperatures, having even slightly cooler air can make a big difference in your overall comfort.
Due to current operating conditions relating to Coronavirus (COVID-19), this product is not returnable.
Applications: Smelting, Construction, Metal Recycling and Welding
- No trailing leads, hoses or cables for maximum mobility, reliability and less maintenance.
- No belt mounted blower unit required which improves comfort
- No need for Fit Testing
- Able to have facial hair when wearing PAPR Helmet
- The unique air circulation system creates a smooth continuous flow of air
- The advanced electronics package within the ESM+ cprovides a self-diagnostic system check
- The improved electronics provide an increase flow rate at 8.1 CFM/230Lpm
- Contains a fully capsuled blower module with a single 7-way IP67* connector
- Adjustable flame retardant Neck Cape, when sealed, creates self-contained positive pressure environment
- APF of 1000 shown by a Simulated Workplace Protection Factor (SWPF) study
- Wide vision face-shield manufactured from high impact-resistant polycarbonate with anti-mist and anti-scratch coating. (ANSI Z87+ compliant)
- Hard Hat provides ANSI Z89.1
- Quick Release Headband for simple cleaning and adjusting
- Cable clamps adds relief of strain
- Choice of HEPA (HE) filter or a combination HE/HF/HC filter (Hydrogen Fluoride and Hydrogen Chloride); both remove 99.97% of liquid or solid based contaminants; effective for removal of nuisance odors from organic vapors.
- Includes a corrosion resistant gold-plated battery and updated rustproof hardware
- Redesigned PCB with new electronics board and an altitude sensor which adjusts automatically.
- Enhanced Blower/Motor assembly
- Shade 10 Filter Lens
PR05801-B-1A1 Hard Hat Black, HE Filter
PR05801-V-1A1 Hard Hat Hi Viz Yellow, HE Filter
PR05801-W-1A1 Hard Hat White, HE Filter
PR05801-Y-1A1 Hard Hat Yellow, HE Filter
PR05801-B-1C1 Hard Hat Black, HE/HF/HC Filter
PR05801-V-1C1 Hard Hat Hi Viz Yellow, HE/HF/HC Filter
PR05801-W-1C1 Hard Hat White, HE/HF/HC Filter
PR05801-Y-1C1 Hard Hat Yellow, HE/HF/HC Filter
liquid or solid based contaminants, nuisance odors from organic vapors