Miller Fusion Standing Seam Roof Anchor Post X10001
- Usually ships in 2 - 3 weeks
Designed for quick set up, the Miller Fusion Roof Anchor Post provides dependable fall protection for many of our customers working on rooftops. In the event of a fall, the anchor post orients in the direction of the fall, activating a built-in energy absorber. The X10001 provides a very versatile anchor option, intended for standing seam roof types with spacing 11.75 in. to 21.25 in. It features an aluminum clamping mechanism that pre-installs to the base plate. It's self-centering for easy installation. The great thing about this heavy duty anchor post is that it can be used as a permanent anchor point or temporary. It's a popular item for our roof inspection, debris removal, HVAC, and satellite dish installer customers. Miller by Honeywell produces a wide range of products popular in a variety of different industries.
- Stainless steel energy absorber
- Designed for standing seam roofs
- Single anchor point for easy connection to lanyard 360 degree protection
- Orients in the direction of force in the event of a fall
- Meets all OSHA and ANSI standards for safety