This stand-up roof anchor from DBI-SALA is designed for standard membrane and built-up roofs with a weatherproof shroud. It can be installed on a flat roof or a sloped roof with a pitch up to 3:12. It is made to fasten through the membrane and insulation and grab hold of the metal, wood, or concrete of the structure. There are multiple fastener options available depending on what you are anchoring to.
- Installs to standard membrane and built-up type roofs
- For flat or sloped roofs up to a 3:12 pitch
- Fastens through membrane, insulation and into metal, wood or concrete
- Thermal efficient design and construction
- Distributes load to protect roof and user
- Swiveling tie-off point
- 310 lb. total weight capacity
- Easy connect for fall arrest devices
- Meets OSHA 1910.66 and OSHA 1926.502
- Multi-person use with horizontal lifeline system
Dimensions: 16 in. x 16 in. x 9 in.
Total Weight: 16 lbs.
- 20.00 LBS
- 18.00 (in)
- 15.00 (in)
- 25.00 (in)
- Calculated at Checkout
- Country of Origin:
- United States
- Safety Standard:
- OSHA 1910.66, OSHA 1926.502