UltraTech Track Berm portable containment unit captures railcar leaks and spills. The Track Berm is portable enough to be quickly and effectively moved by one person to a leak or spill and can capture up to 144 gallons. If a larger spill occurs or greater capacity is needed, drain hoses (not included) can be connected to the camlock fittings so the spilled material is directed to a waste collection area or larger container.
Please call us at 800-829-9580 for a shipping estimate and to place your order. Due to the size/weight of this system, it does not qualify for free shipping.
- Lightweight and portable spill containment unit is easily placed under leaking/spilling railcars.
- Dual-sump design provides protection for area on either side of the rail.
- Closed-cell polyethylene foam provides secure sidewall structure.
- Durable 40 mil PVC construction withstands harsh railroad conditions and provides excellent chemical compatibility.
- Two (2) stainless steel camlock fittings allow quick and leak-free drainage of spilled chemicals.
- Made in the USA
- 34.00 LBS
- 16.00 (in)
- 50.00 (in)
- 34.00 (in)
- Calculated at Checkout
- Country of Origin:
- United States