UltraTech Containment Berm Stake Wall Model 82_ _
- Please call us at 800-829-9580 for a shipping estimate and to place your order.
UltraTech Containment Berm Stake Wall Model is a Portable secondary containment for drums, tanks, equipment, and vehicles. The containment helps capture leaks, drips, and spills to prevent them from contaminating and polluting the environment. The stake wall model’s design features flexible polyurethane stakes that allow the sidewalls to spring into place automatically –even after being bent in either direction. This makes it perfect for spill sites or containment areas because it allows drums and trucks to roll over the walls without breaking their upright structure.
Please call us at 800-829-9580 for a shipping estimate and to place your order. Due to the size/weight of this system, it does not qualify for free shipping.
- Easily folds for transport.
- No set-up required - unfold and the sidewalls automatically spring into their vertical position.
- Vertical sidewall supports located every 12". Each Support features a built-in "living hinge" at its base, which allows sidewalls to collapse in either direction. Collapsed sidewalls spring back automatically.
- Meets SPCC and EPA Container Storage Regulation 40 CFR 264.175.
- Standard material of construction is Copolymer 2000.
- Made in the USA.
8208 4' x 6' x 1'
8209 6' x 6' x 1'
8210 10' x 10' x 1'
8211 15' x 50' x 1'
8212 15' x 66' x 1'
Country of Origin: