UltraTech Spill Berm temporarily seals off spills from the environment, nearby drains and doorways. The Ultra-Spill Berm is a quick and easy to deploy spill response product that will divert hazardous material away from drains and other sensitive areas.
- Spill response
- Temporary secondary containment
- Sealing off of doorways during washdown operations.
- Standard 10-foot sections can be cut to various lengths to meet custom needs.
- Unique, urethane material "weeps" into small cracks and crevices to seal off liquid flow.
- Spill Berm is non-absorbing and is easily cleaned for repeated use.
- Flexible Ultra-Spill Berm will bend and turn to form almost any shape while temporarily 'bonding" to any smooth surface.
- Helps comply with NPDES and SPCC.
- U.S. Patent No. 5,236,281
- Made in the USA
Due to the nature of softer urethane, the physical properties of these products may change with exposure to certain environmental conditions like temperature, humidity, and UV radiation. Regular inspection of the stored product should be done to ensure it is in a usable state.
2100 - Orange
2050 - Black
- 30.00 LBS
- 23.00 (in)
- 5.00 (in)
- 21.00 (in)
- Calculated at Checkout
- Country of Origin:
- United States