UltraTech Reusable Model Drain Guard captures dirt and sediment at construction sites and other “high erosion” areas. This higher capacity catch basin insert may be the better solution for storm drains on or around construction sites susceptible to large quantities of dirt and sand. While it won't capture hydrocarbons like many of the other Ultra-Drain Guards, the Reusable Model is capable of containing up to five hundred (500) pounds of silt, soil, and dirt. So you can spend less time emptying out your catch basin inserts and more time working that construction.
- Rugged polypropylene construction can be easily rinsed and reused.
- Deep accumulation pocket (36") can hold up to 500 lbs. of soil, sand, sediment, and dirt.
- Designed for easy removal with backhoe, forklift, or other equipment.
- 3 Sizes: 24 x 24, 24 x 36, and 24 x 48
- Available in Standard Catch Basin Style or Curb-Style
- Helps comply with NPDES, 40 CFR 122.26 (1999) and TMDL requirements.
- Made in the USA
9341 Standard 24 x 24
9340 Standard 24 x 36
9342 Standard 24 x 48
9332 Curb-Style 24 x 24
9330 Curb-Style 24 x 36
9331 Curb-Style 24 x 48
- 1.00 LBS
- 1.00 (in)
- 4.00 (in)
- 20.00 (in)
- Calculated at Checkout
- Country of Origin:
- United States