UltraTech High Capacity Model Drain Guard catch basin insert captures large amounts of sediment and oil. Protecting the drainage at a worksite is a simple matter with the Ultra-Drain Guard. This high-capacity drain guard is built with heavy-duty, needle-punched geotextile material that absorbs oil, grease, and other hydrocarbons, and captures up to 300 lbs. of sediment, dirt, and debris. The catch basin insert is easily installed and secured into place using a grate and retainer bars (sold separately).
- Catch basin insert is quickly and easily installed - uses grating and retainer bars (must be purchased separately) to secure in place.
- Heavy-duty, needle-punched geotextile material absorbs oil, grease, and other hydrocarbons - captures up to 300 lbs. of sediment, dirt, and debris.
- Large, 3" wide, polyester handling straps help in removal of full units. The use of backhoes, forklifts, or other equipment is recommended for removal of units with large amounts of silt, dirt, and sediment.
- 60" x 60" skirt fits almost any drain (up to 54" x 54"). Excess material can be trimmed if desired.
- Helps comply with NPDES, 40 CFR 122.26 (1999) when used as Best Management Practice in Storm Water Pollution Prevention Plans.
- Made in the USA
- 2.00 LBS
- 60.00 (in)
- 18.00 (in)
- 60.00 (in)
- Calculated at Checkout
- Country of Origin:
- United States