UltraTech Oil and Sediment Drain Guard catch basin inserts protect the water system from sediment and pollutants. The Ultra-Drain Guard is engineered to filter stormwater waste before it becomes a problem in the water system. As a storm drain filter, it removes contaminants like litter, sand, and oil from stormwater flow. Its geotextile fabric and easy installation make it ideal for industrial facilities, construction sites, and parking lots where stormwater runoff is likely to carry oil, eroded soil, debris, and fuel contaminants from cars. Easily installed in most drains. To do it, simply raise the grate, place the Drain Guard over the opening, and carefully lower the grate back in place. As a final step, pinch the fabric in place to keep it secure.
- Ultra-Drain Guards remove waste from stormwater before it can become a problem in the water system.
- Exceeds 80% sediment removal efficiency.
- Helps comply with NPDES, 40 CFR 122.26 (1999) when used as Best Management Practice in Storm Water Pollution Prevention Plans.
- Designed for practical use in:
- Industrial Facilities - keep oil and other contaminants from entering storm drains,
- Constructions Sites - capture eroded soil and wind-blown debris, Parking Lots, "Drive-Up" Retail Facilities.
- Easy to install- simply raise the grate, place the Drain Guard over the opening and carefully lower the grate back into place. As a final step, pinch the fabric in place to keep it secure.
- Sold 1/pack or 10/pack
- 2 model choices:
9217 Oil & Sediment Model (1-Pack)
9218 Oil & Sediment Model (10-Pack)
9219 Oil & Sediment Plus Model (1-Pack)
9220 Oil & Sediment Plus Model (10-Pack)
- 1.00 LBS
- 48.00 (in)
- 18.00 (in)
- 36.00 (in)
- Calculated at Checkout