Pyramex Venture II Welding Safety Glasses come in a black frame with either a 3.0 or 5.0 IR filter lens. 3.0 IR Filter Len is commonly used around welding sites or for light brazing or cutting. 5.0 IR Filter Lens is commonly used around welding sites or for medium to heavy cutting and medium to heavy gas welding. The 9.75 Base curved lens provides full side protection without distracting seams or traditional type side shields. Nose buds secure the glass and prevent slipping while providing a pillow soft fit. Fully adjustable temples - 4 size settings. Lenses provide 99% protection against harmful UV rays. Lenses are coated for superior scratch resistance.
- Temples adjust to four different lengths.
- Nose buds secure the glass and prevent slipping.
- 9.75 base curved lens provides full side protection without distracting seams or traditional type side shields.
- Scratch resistant polycarbonate lens provides 99% UVA/B/C protection.
- Passes MIL-PRF 32432 High Velocity Impact Standards.
- Lens Technology
Visible Light Transmitted
UVA, UVB Blocked
Blue Light Blocked
|3.0 IR Filter Lens||12%||99%||97%||95%|
|5.0 IR Filter Lens||2%||99%||99%||99%|
SB1850SF 5.0 IR Filter
SB1860SF 3.0 IR Filter
- 1.20 LBS
- 6.10 (in)
- 2.80 (in)
- 14.20 (in)
- Calculated at Checkout