Pyramex OT Welding Safety Glasses are Black Framed with either a 3.0 or 5.0 IR Filter Lens. The glasses lightweight nylon temples adjusts for length and pitch. Single lens protection encapsulates the eye for superb protection. The 3.0 IR Filter Lens is commonly used around welding sites or for light brazing or cutting.The 5.0 IR Filter Lens is commonly used around welding sites or for medium to heavy cutting and medium to heavy gas welding.Designed to better fit today’s prescription eyewear.
- Designed to better fit today's prescription eye wear.
- Lightweight nylon temples adjust for length and pitch.
- Single lens encapsulates the eye for superb protection.
- Scratch resistant polycarbonate lens provides 99% UVA/B/C protection.
- Fits over frames up to 5 3/8" W x 1 3/4" H | 137mm x 44mm
Visible Light Transmitted
UVA, UVB Blocked
Blue Light Blocked
|3.0 IR Filter Lens||12%||99%||97%||95%|
|5.0 IR Filter Lens||2%||99%||99%||99%|
S3550SFJ 5.0 IR Filter
S3560SFJ 3.0 IR Filter
- 1.39 LBS
- 1.39 (in)
- 3.70 (in)
- 11.80 (in)
- Calculated at Checkout