Pyramex V2G Welding Safety Glasses GB18_0SFT (12/box)
- Usually ships in 5 - 7 days
Pyramex V2G Welding Safety Glasses has a 3.0 or 5.0 IR Filter Lens with Black frames. Foam padding forms a perfect seal to keep out dust and airborne particles. Lenses are treated to prevent fogging and self seals small scratches. 9.75 base curved lens provides full side protection. The 3.0 IR Filter Lens is commonly used around welding sites or for light brazing or cutting. 5.0 IR Filter Lens is commonly used around welding sites or for medium to heavy cutting and medium to heavy gas welding.Headband features quick fit retainer. Lenses provide 99% protection against harmful UV rays.
- Lens and frame vented to increase air flow.
- Headband and temples feature ratchet adjustment for perfect fit, features quick fit retainer.
- Interchangeable temples and headband included with each pair of V2G.
- Flame resistant foam padding.
- 9.75 base curved lens provides full side protection.
- Scratch resistant polycarbonate lens provides 99% UVA/B/C protection.
- Passes MIL-PRF 32432 High Velocity Impact Standards.
Visible Light Transmitted
UVA, UVB Blocked
Blue Light Blocked
|3.0 IR Filter Lens||12%||99%||97%||95%|
|5.0 IR Filter Lens||2%||99%||99%||99%|
GB1850SFT 5.0 IR Filter H2X Anti-fog
GB1860SFT 3.0 IR Filter H2X Anti-fog
Country of Origin: