The Petzl ASAP Mobile Fall Arrester (sold without carabiner), for Rope mobile fall arrester sets the standard in fall protection for workers at height with its unique locking system. In normal use, the device moves freely along the rope without any manual intervention and follows the user in all his/her movements. In the event of a shock load or sudden acceleration, the ASAP locks on the rope and stops the user. Depending on the intended use, the ASAP may also be combined with an ASAP’SORBER or ASAP’SORBER AXESS energy absorber to work at a distance from the rope.
In normal use, the ASAP mobile fall arrester moves freely along the rope to accompany the user in all his/her movements. In the event of a sudden movement (fall, slide, uncontrolled descent...), the fall arrester locks on the rope and stops the user.
- Constant fall protection:
- arrests falls, slides, and uncontrolled descents
- works on vertical or angled rope
- locks on the rope even if grabbed during the fall
- Simple to use, and effective:
- moves up or down the rope, without any manual operation
- easy to install and remove at any point on the rope
- may be combined with an energy absorber to work at a distance from the rope: ASAP’SORBER or ASAP’SORBER AXESS. The latter can be used for loads of up to 250 kg in two-person rescue situations
- Certified to European and Russian standards when used with an OK TRIACT-LOCK carabiner
- Certified to American standards when used with a Bm’D or OXAN TRIACT-LOCK (international version) carabiner
Country of Origin: