MSA Workman CSE Kit, w/Tripod, Rescuer, and Winch is an excellent investment to prevent confined space fatalities. This confined space entry kit protects workers in tight places. The tripod provides stable base support and durability. The winch is rugged, versatile and economical for lifting, lowering and positioning of personnel and materials within confined space applications. The rescuer provides fall arrest protection. For easy portability a carry bag is included. The entire Workman Confined Space Entry Kit takes only minutes to set up; no tools are needed.
Markets: Construction, Oil & Gas, Utilities, General Industry, Mining
Applications: Confined Space, Working at Heights
- Allow for non-entry rescue of a confined space entrant and great portability
- Lift and lower materials and personnel via the hoist while having the ability to use an SRL
- Workman Tripod - provides stable base support
- Telescoping legs (up to 8 ft. high) automatically lock in open position and have skid-resistant feet for added safety
- Accessories attach to any leg for faster setup
- Workman Winch - lowers, lifts and positions personnel and materials
- New Workman Rescuer - provides fall arrest protection to the entrant; enables top-side attendant to safely and quickly retract a stricken worker without entering the confined space.
- ANSI Z359.1-2007
- EN 363:2008
- ANSI Z359.14-2012
- Made in the USA
10163033 (includes 50' Workman Rescuer, 65' Workman Winch, Stainless Steel Cable, (2) Pulleys, (2) Carabiners)
- 50.50 LBS
- 50.50 (in)
- 16.00 (in)
- 65.50 (in)
- Calculated at Checkout
- Country of Origin:
- United States
MSA Workman Winch Setup
Learn how to setup the MSA Workman Winch. Rugged and economica...
EU Workman Winch & Confined Space Entry Kit
Find more information about our Confined Space Entry Kits on o...
Workman® Rescuer Installation Video
See how the Workman Rescuer sets up easily in just a few minutes.