The MSA Workman Confined Space Entry System has the necessary components to fit OSHA regulations. This CSE kit includes MSA Workman's 8 ft. tripod, Workman Rescuer, Workman full body harness, MSA 4 gas monitor, and an Allegro confined space blower with ducting ventilation. This kit is ideal for applications in tanks, manholes and other vertical entry work practices.
- MSA Workman CSE Kit, w/Tripod, Rescuer 50'
- Workman Tripod, 8 ft.
- Workman Rescuer, stainless steel cable, 50 ft.
- Workman full body harness, Standard
- MSA ALTAIR 4XR Multigas Detector
- Allegro 8 in. Blower, 25 ft. Ducting
- 8 ft aluminum tripod
- Tripod withstands 5000 lbs of vertical load
- Lightweight and portable for quick and easy single person set up
- 50 ft. stainless steel cable
- Ergonomic, stainless steel carrying handle
- Meets all applicable ANSI and OSHA standards
- Harness has color-contrasting thigh and torso straps simplify donning
- Load indicators on harness to alert users when the harness has been involved in a fall event
- Durable and rugged monitor (Can survive an incidental 25-foot drop onto concrete)
- Durable, light weight blower/ducting system
10163034 - MSA Workman CSE Kit, w/Tripod, Rescuer 50'
10072479 - MSA Workman full body harness, Standard
10178557 -MSA ALTAIR 4XR Multigas Detector
9533-25 - Allegro 8 in. Blower, 25 ft. Ducting
- 99.50 LBS
- 17.00 (in)
- 16.00 (in)
- 65.00 (in)
- Calculated at Checkout
- bundle|Multi-Gas Detector:
- bundle|Blower Ducting: