The MSA Workman CSE Kit, w/Tripod, Rescuer 50' provides the necessary components for a complete fall arrest and rescue safety system. This confined space entry kit includes a 50' Workman Rescuer, Stainless Steel Cable, Pulley, Carabiner (CSA version), and a carry bag. The Workman Kit is ideal for applications in tanks, manholes and other vertical entry work practices.
Markets: Construction, Oil & Gas, Utilities, General Industry, Mining
Applications: Confined Space, Working at Heights
- Allow for non-entry rescue of a confined space entrant and great portability
- Automatic hinge lock legs with incremental adjustment
- 50' stainless steel cable
- Skid-resistant feet and self-sharpening spikes grip slippery surfaces
- Kits provide non-entry rescue of confined space entrant and great portability.
- ANSI Z359.1-2007
- EN 363:2008
- ANSI Z359.14-2012
- Made in the USA
10163034 (includes 10089207 carabiner, 506222 pulley,10158178 rescuer, and 10102002 tripod)
Country of Origin: