DBI-SALA's trolley is designed and engineered for ease of use and superior performance. Non-corrosive double-shielded wheel bearings are maintenance free. Use in combination with one of their self retracting lifelines. Glides effortlessly along the beam and provides horizontal mobility and fall protection. It is easy to install and operate, and combines light weight and high strength (5,000 lb. Min. tensile strength). The Trolley Anchorage Connector is intended for use mounting self retracting lifelines on horizontal I-Beams. Easy to use design makes this Trolley Anchor attachable anywhere along beam including midpoint.
- Trolley guard plates protect the wheels from damage and keeps beam clear of debris
- Adjustable to fit 3 in. to 8 in. flange width, and thickness up to 11/16 in.
- Dual adjustment dials are fixed to trolley for precise alignment in 1/8 in. increments
- Once set, the unit should need no further adjustment
- Tested for use with 310 lbs. maximum weight, including tools or other accessories
- Meets or exceeds all applicable industry standards including OSHA, ANSI and the stringent ANSI Z359
- 16.00 LBS
- 16.00 (in)
- 8.00 (in)
- 13.50 (in)
- Calculated at Checkout
- Safety Standard:
- Country of Origin:
- United States