The Rooftop Counterweight Anchor System is designed for use as an anchoring means for a personal fall arrest system (PFAS) for a person working on flat roofs or structures.
Please call us at 800-829-9580 for an estimate and to place your order. Due to its total weight, this system does not qualify for free shipping. The item is non-returnable as it is made to order.
- 4 PVC-coated base plates
- 16 plates weighing 45 lbs each
- Base: cast iron
- Counterweights: galvanized cast iron
- L-bolts: steel
- OSHA and ANSI Z359.1 Approved
- Place the Rooftop Counterweight Anchor System at least 8 ft (2.5 m) away from any edge or opening.
- Personal fall arrest systems must be rigged to limit any free fall to a maximum of 6 ft. (1.8 m)
- Avoid working above your anchorage level since an increased free fall distance will result
- Avoid working where your line may cross or tangle with that of another worker or another object
- Do not allow the lifeline to pass under arms or between legs
- Never clamp, knot or otherwise prevent the lifeline from retracting or being taut, avoid slack line
- Should a fall occur, there must be at least 17 ft of clearance in the fall area to arrest the fall before striking the ground or other objects.
- 745.00 LBS
- 36.00 (in)
- 30.00 (in)
- 48.00 (in)
- Calculated at Checkout
- Safety Standard:
- Country of Origin:
- United States
- Remove Free Shipping:
- Orders with this item are Not eligible free shipping