3M DBI-SALA Fixed Beam Anchor fits 2-1/2 in. to 18 in. wide I-beams (6.3-45.7cm) up to 1-1/2" thick (3.8cm). The anchor provides a secure point of attachment for a complete personal fall arrest system, and is capable of supporting a load of 5,000 lbs. (22kN) or of meeting OSHA’s criteria of a 2-to-1 safety factor.
Applications: Construction, General Industrial, Mining, Oil & Gas, Transportation, Utilities
- Installs onto 2-1/2 in. to 18 in. wide I-beam flange (6.3-45.7cm) up to 1-1/2" thick (3.8cm).
- Attach in any orientation or direction
- Compact and lightweight design
- High strength steel and aluminum construction
- Extremely rugged and corrosion resistant
- Swiveling D-ring tie-off point
- Detent style attachment with built-in tightening handle
- OSHA 1910.140, OSHA 1926.502
2108407 - fits up to 1-1/2" thick x 2-1/2" -18" wide
OSHA 1910.140, OSHA 1926.502
Country of Origin: