UltraTech Ultimate Model Containment Berms have a unique, "Living Hinge" design that allows hands-free drive in/drive out - No need to manually raise or lower the endwalls. The Ultra-Containment Berm, Ultimate Model is the perfect combination of convenience and economy when it comes to capturing leaks and spills that often occur during equipment maintenance or the transportation of containment drums. This spill containment berm features 12” walls that are supported with a unique “living hinge” that gives them the ability to bend under equipment and snap back into place.
Please call us at 800-829-9580 for a shipping estimate and to place your order. Due to the size/weight of this system, it does not qualify for free shipping.
- No need to manually raise or lower the end walls.
- Once a vehicle has entered or exited, the walls automatically spring back to their vertical position.
- Both long sidewalls are held upright by PVC sidewall assemblies. Simply swivel the feet to lower the sidewalls for storage or transport to another location.
- Convenient and economical spill containment for drums, IBCs, vehicles, equipment, frac tanks and other large containers.
- Available in Copolymer 2000, 28 oz.
- Meets SPCC, EPA Container Storage Regulation 40 CFR 264.175.
- U.S. Patent No. 5,924,461
- Made in the USA
8505 12' x 60' x 1'
8506 15' x 50' x 1'
8507 15' x 66' x 1'
- 0.00 LBS
- Country of Origin:
- United States