UltraTech Twin IBC Hard Top Spill Pallet complies with spill containment regulations while storing IBC tanks outdoors. Store two IBC tanks outdoors and keep them safely out of the elements while providing enough containment to meet EPA and SPCC spill containment regulations. The covered containment will also help to meet the NPDES requirements.
Please call us at 800-829-9580 for a shipping estimate and to place your order. Due to the size/weight of this system, it does not qualify for free shipping.
- Uses same sump as Ultra-Twin IBC Spill Pallet.
- Unique, lockable, dual closure allows quick access to tanks.
- Roll-top covers can be easily lifted for routine visual inspection.
- Swing-out doors provide safety and convenience for loading/ unloading tanks.
- Safely stores IBC tanks, with maximum dimensions of 52" x 52" x 61"
- Meets SPCC and EPA Containment Regulations 40 CFR 264.175
- Protected by the industry's strongest warranty- Five (5) years against any material or workmanship defects.
- Optional Bucket Shelf for either or both sides - catches small leaks or spills during dispensing.
- Made in the USA.
1148 No Drain
1149 With Drain
- 1,067.00 LBS
- 1,067.00 (in)
- 96.00 (in)
- 157.00 (in)
- Country of Origin:
- United States