UltraTech Hard Top P2 Plus Spill Pallet store hazardous drums safely outdoors with pumps and funnels in place. The Ultra-Hard Top P2 Plus Spill Pallet provides a safe, convenient and effective place to store one or two 55-gallon drums. The roll-top doors above and swing out doors below provide complete and easy access to the inside spill containment area. Simply place your drums inside of the unit with your drum handling equipment or with our optional ramp. Close the doors and you are done. Your drums are protected from the elements and unauthorized access (the unit can be locked) and your property is protected from spills or leaks.
Please call us at 800-829-9580 for a shipping estimate and to place your order. Due to the size/weight of this system, it does not qualify for free shipping.
- Tall 23 3/4" headspace easily accommodates rotary drum pumps and large conical funnels.
- Low profile (8 3/4") containment pallet positions drum-top funnels at a safe, convenient level to pour hazardous wastes.
- 100% polyethylene construction will not rust or corrode.
- Meets SPCC and EPA Container Storage Regulation 40 CFR 264.175.
- Helps meet Stormwater Management Regulations - NPDES, 40 CFR 122.26 (1999).
- Lockable with a standard padlock, and can be safely lifted by forklift with drums in place.
- Swing out" lower doors provide full access to drums for loading and unloading
- Simply lift from waist-level to raise the roll-top cover - no need to bend over and reach near ground level as required by alternative products.
- Protected by the industry's strongest warranty- Five (5) years against any material or workmanship defects.
- Made in the USA.
9612 Without Drain
9613 With Drain
- 260.00 LBS
- 42.00 (in)
- 74.00 (in)
- 68.00 (in)
- Country of Origin:
- United States