UltraTech Standard Spill Decks are low profile, modular spill decks that allow you to design and create a spill containment system that meets your specific needs. The Ultra-Spill Decks offer a very low profile (5 3/4") to make handling much easier. It also lowers drum tops so that they are not dangerously close to eye level.
Please call us at 800-829-9580 for a shipping estimate and to place your order. Due to the size/weight of this system, it does not qualify for free shipping.
- Ultra-Spill Decks are available in 1, 2 and 4-drum modules. Modules are easily connected together with bulkhead fittings to allow a virtually unlimited number of customized configurations.
- Polyethylene construction meets a wide range of chemical compatibility needs.
- Low profile, 5 3/4" height offers safe and convenient loading/unloading of drums.
- Optional Loading Ramps (not included) provide added drum handling safety and convenience.
- All Ultra-Spill Decks offer slip-resistant grating to reduce OSHA slip hazards.
- The bulkhead fittings not only "lock" connected modules together, but allow spilled liquid to flow from one module to the next.
- Ultra Spill Deck Containment Systems meet SPCC and EPA Spill Containment Regulations when assembled in configurations of six (6) drums or more.
- Made in the USA
1321 1-Drum Spill Deck
1086 2-Drum Spill Deck
1072 4-Drum Spill Deck
- 21.00 LBS
- 25.88 (in)
- 5.75 (in)
- 25.88 (in)
- Calculated at Checkout
- Country of Origin:
- United States