UltraTech Spill Deck Bladder System is a hidden containment bladder automatically unfurls to capture large spills or drum leaks. By adding this to any Spill Deck, can provide a self-contained deck that meets the Federal Government's spill containment requirements.
Please call us at 800-829-9580 for a shipping estimate and to place your order. Due to the size/weight of this system, it does not qualify for free shipping.
- Ultra-Spill Deck Bladder Systems are low profile, polyethylene containment decks which meet EPA and SPCC Spill Containment Regulations.
- Available in 1, 2 and 4-drum modules,
- Low 5 3/4" deck height allows safe and convenient drum loading, even without drum handling equipment.
- Compact footprint saves valuable floor space - perfect for drum waste collection usage.
- Overspills and small leaks are captured in the sump; catastrophic leaks deploy the bladder, allowing the system to meet regulations.
- Require adequate aisle space to allow the Bladder to unfurl properly.
- Rugged polyethylene bladder provides 66 gallons of additional containment.
- Housed inside the Bladder Attachment. Connect the Bladder Attachment to the Spill Deck in seconds - no tools required
- U.S. Patent No. 5,642,834. Canadian Patent No. 2,030,984
- Made in the USA
1320 1-Drum Spill Deck Bladder System
2329 2-Drum Spill Deck Bladder System
2330 4-Drum Spill Deck Bladder System
- 25.00 LBS
- 30.50 (in)
- 5.75 (in)
- 25.88 (in)
- Calculated at Checkout
- Country of Origin:
- United States