UltraTech Self Bailer passively filter hydrocarbons from stormwater in outdoor containment products. The Ultra-Self Bailer is designed to attach to any spill containment unit, typically by a bulkhead fitting. Rainwater drains through the bulkhead fitting and any residual oil, gas or other hydrocarbons is removed by the filter media inside of the unit, allowing only clean water to exit. In the event of a spill, the media swells, completely sealing off the Self Bailer preventing any liquid from escaping.
- The best protection for non-monitored containment sites.
- Helps eliminate problems associated with the collection of rainwater in outdoor containment products.
- Simple installation - can be connected to any outdoor containment product.
- Hydrocarbon "sheens" and modest spills are captured - clean stormwater drains through the outflow port.
- Larger or concentrated spills activate "auto-shutoff" mechanism
- Manual shutoff valve can be used to secure all draining operations or change out the filter cartridge.
- Filters are quickly and easily replaced
- PVC construction- will not rust or corrode.
- Made in the USA
- UTI01-99_ _
- 3.00 LBS
- 7.00 (in)
- 5.00 (in)
- 14.00 (in)
- Calculated at Checkout
- Country of Origin:
- United States