UltraTech Recycled Overpack Plus Salvage Drum 95 are one of the highest performing overpack poly drums. Constructed from a low-density polyethylene, it offers excellent chemical resistance against acids, caustics, and corrosives. Its “no-tools-required” closures make it ideal for emergency response, clean up at contaminated sites, and the collection and transport of soiled sorbents.
Please call us at 800-829-9580 for a shipping estimate and to place your order. Due to the size/weight of this system, it does not qualify for free shipping.
- Overpacking of damaged or leaking packages
- Collection and transport of soiled sorbents
- Contaminated sites clean up
- Emergency response
- Direct containment and transport of hazardous solids
- Spill kits
- Made with 100% recycled materials.
- Easy-to-close screw top lid.
- Black color helps hide dirt and grime.
- Yellow and black safety tape border on lid provides additional visibility.
- Polyethylene construction offers excellent chemical resistance against acids, caustics and corrosives.
- Nestable design and low tare weight allow convenient storage and reduced transportation costs.
- Complies with UN Packaging Group 2 (Y-Rating) and certified for use as DOT Salvage Drums, 49 CFR 173.3 (c).
- Protected by the industry's strongest warranty- Five (5) years against any material or workmanship defects.
- Made in the USA.
All Ultra-Overpacks Are Independently Certified For:
- LAND - United Nations (UN) Transport of Dangerous Goods
- SEA - International Maritime Organization (IMO); International Maritime Dangerous Goods Code (IMDG) Annex I-Section 8
- AIR - International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO); Technical Instructions for the Safe Transport of Dangerous Goods by Air, Part 7, Chapter 4
- AIR - International Air Transport Association (IATA); Dangerous Goods Regulations, Section 10.3
- 47.00 LBS
- 32.00 (in)
- 40.50 (in)
- 32.00 (in)
- Country of Origin:
- United States