UltraTech Overpack Plus Salvage Drums offer the highest UN and DOT certifications available. These versatile overpack poly drums are the highest performing. The polyethylene construction offers excellent chemical resistance and the “no-tools-required” closures make it ideal for spill response, clean up at contaminated sites, and the collection and transport of soiled sorbents. All Ultra-Overpacks Are Independently Certified For: LAND United Nations (UN) Transport of Dangerous Goods SEA International Maritime Organization (IMO); International Maritime Dangerous Goods Code (IMDG) Annex I-Section 8 AIR International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO).
Please call us at 800-829-9580 for a shipping estimate and to place your order. Due to the size/weight of this system, it does not qualify for free shipping.
- Overpacking of damaged or leaking packages
- Collection and transport of soiled sorbents
- Clean-up of contaminated sites
- Emergency response and decontamination
- Direct containment and transport of hazardous solids
- Spill kits
- Easy-to-close screw top lid. High-density polyethylene construction offers excellent chemical resistance, including acids, caustics and corrosives.
- Complies with UN Packaging Group 1 (X-Rating) and are certified for use as DOT Salvage Drums, 49 CFR 173.3 (c).
- The highest performing poly overpack drum on the market
- Low-density polyethylene construction offers excellent chemical resistance, including acids, caustics, and corrosives.
- Convenient, "no tools required" closures are perfect for clean-up and spill response activities.
- Nestable design and low tare weight allow convenient storage and reduced transportation costs.
- Protected by the industry’s strongest warranty- Five (5) years against any material or workmanship defects.
- Made in the USA.
Ultra-Overpack Drums Are Independently Certified For:
|LAND||United Nations (UN) Transport of Dangerous Goods|
|SEA||International Maritime Organization (IMO); International Maritime Dangerous Goods Code (IMDG) Annex I-Section 8|
|AIR||International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO); Technical Instructions for the Safe Transport of Dangerous Goods by Air, Part 7, Chapter 4|
|AIR||International Air Transport Association (IATA); Dangerous Goods Regulations, Section 10.3|
0580 95-Gallon (For use with 55-gallon drums)
0582 65-Gallon (For use with 30-gallon drums)
- 40.00 LBS
- 40.00 (in)
- 24.00 (in)
- 20.00 (in)
- Country of Origin:
- United States