UltraTech IBC Hard Top Spill Pallet comply with regulations while storing IBC tanks outdoors. The Ultra-IBC Hard Top Spill Pallet provides spill containment for IBCs, tanks and other large containers. The all-polyethylene roll top unit provides both protection from unauthorized access as well as sun, rain and the elements. Simply place your IBC or tank into the unit with your forklift or other equipment, close the doors and rest easy knowing that you are protected.
Please call us at 800-829-9580 for a shipping estimate and to place your order. Due to the size/weight of this system, it does not qualify for free shipping.
- Upper roll top door and lower swing-out doors combine to allow easy and convenient access to IBC.
- Safely stores an IBC tank with maximum dimensions of 52" x 52" x 61".
- Low profile (28" height), 365 gallon containment sump allows safe material handling and dispensing.
- Forkliftable, lockable, all-polyethylene design will not rust or corrode.
- Five inner polyethylene columns support uniformly distributed loads of up to 8,500 lbs. All components are easily removed for cleaning.
- Helps meet Stormwater Management Regulations - NPDES, 40 CFR 122.26 (1999).
- Meets SPCC and EPA Container Storage Regulation 40 CFR 264.175.
- Protected by the industry's strongest warranty- Five (5) years against any material or workmanship defects.
- Made in the USA.
1162 No Drain
1161 With Drain
- 525.00 LBS
- 64.50 (in)
- 96.00 (in)
- 62.00 (in)
- Country of Origin:
- United States