UltraTech Containment Wall Systems are modular, hard-walled systems providing long-term, high-capacity spill containment. Ultra-Containment Berm is often the solution when it comes to containing really large vessels like frac tanks, tanker trucks, and other large vehicles. But when spill containment needs to be "super-sized," a product like the Ultra-Containment Wall is necessary. The hard-walled, high-capacity spill containment bund wall system is ideal for multiple vehicle containment areas like those found in the oilfields or when a taller wall / more containment capacity is necessary. The modular bund walls and corners can be quickly set up and reconfigured as containment needs change.
Please call us at 800-829-9580 for a shipping estimate and to place your order. Due to the size/weight of this system, it does not qualify for free shipping.
- Modular wall sections and corners can be easily assembled to form almost any size/shape spill containment area needed.
- Heavy-duty, 30 mil, textured polyethylene liner provides rugged, impermeable barrier to capture leaks and spills.
- Creates large, semi-permanent containment areas. Provides significantly more gallon capacity than shorter walled containment systems.
- Versatile system can be easily disassembled for reuse at future sites.
- Unlike some containment systems, the Ultra-Containment Wall is not secured to the substrate so it is perfect for use in parking lots, sand, rocky soil, muddy soil, frozen soil or on concrete areas.
- Meets SPCC, EPA Container Storage Regulation 40 CFR 264.175.
- Made in the USA
8790 10' x 49' x 1' 12-Straight, 4-Corners, 1-Liner
8791 68' x 68' x 1' 28-Straight, 4-Corners, 1-Liner
8792 16' x 55' x 2' 18-Straight, 4-Corners, 1-Liner
8793 63' x 63' x 2' 32-Straight, 4-Corners, 1-Liner
8794 11' x 55' x 3' 24-Straight, 4-Corners, 1-Liner
8795 61' x 61' x 3' 44-Straight, 4-Corners, 1-Liner
- 754.00 LBS
- 120.00 (in)
- 12.00 (in)
- 588.00 (in)
- Country of Origin:
- United States