SHOWA 4568 Cut Resistant Gloves (12 pairs)
- Usually ships in 5 - 7 days
Bulk discount rates
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
|Buy 3 or above||and pay only $70.50 each|
SHOWA 4568 Cut Resistant Gloves has high visibility ANSI cut level 4. Similar to the Showa 4561, this glove offers enhanced visibility safety to the hand. Engineered to endure, SHOWA 4568 combines DuPont Kevlar cut-resistance with Zorb-IT oil grip to deliver cut, abrasion and flame resistance, without sacrificing comfort or grip. Utilizing SHOWA’s renowned ergonomic design, 4568 naturally contours to your hand for maximum precision and dexterity.
Applications: Mechanical and engineering, Light assembly of oil-coated pieces, Steel fixing, Handling glass and windows, Deck crew
- High cut and abrasion resistance
- Kevlar(R) liner is inherently flame resistant
- Lightweight, breathable liner allows warm air and moisture from inside to escape, keeping your hands dry and comfortable.
- Zorb-IT foam nitrile palm finish absorbs oil to increase grip and durability in oily environments.
- Ergonomically designed to replicate the hands's natural curves for easy movement and comfortable, contuinuous wear.
- Seamless knit liner increases dexterity
- 15-gauge engineered liner made with Kevlar
- Lightweight, seamless knit
- ANSI Cut Resistance Level A4
- Sponge nitrile palm finish
- Ergonomic design
|Certified EN388 (CE)/PPE||4||X||-||2|