SHOWA 386 Cut Resistant Gloves has microporous nitrile coating over engineered DURACoil liner reinforced with HPPE.
Applications: Intricate parts handling, Bottling, Canning, Component Assembly, White goods, HVAC,Fabrication
- Multifilament polyester wrapping DURACoil liner reinforced with HPPE
- Microporous nitrile coated palm for good grip & aeration
- Excellent fitting due to optimal liner design
- Unique SHOWA ergonomic shape that replicates the natural curve of the human hand
- Seamless knit
- Increased cut resistance performance due to engineered DURACoil wrapping technology
- Microporous nitrile coating protects the hand from oils and abrasions while remaining breathable
- Maximum comfort when performing delicate tasks due to soft and flexible HPPE properties combined with high multifilament wrapping technique
- High level of flexibility and dexterity due to advanced grip technology
- Ergonomically designed to replicates the natural curves for enhanced dexterity and longer use
- Embossed nitrile palm finish disperses oil away to increase grip and longevity in light oily environments.
- Cost-efficient gloves that can be laundered and re-used.
|Certified EN388 (CE)/PPE||4||3,C||4||2|
- 1.75 LBS
- 1.75 (in)
- 6.00 (in)
- 10.50 (in)
- Calculated at Checkout