RKI's new SDM-2012 calibration station for the GX-2012 is now available with advanced features for charging, calibration, & bump testing. Once you power up the GX-2012 inside the SDM-2012 calibration module, the GX-2012's display will indicate whether it's transmitting data, bump testing, calibrating, and it will indicate the results of the bump test or calibration.
The SDM-2012 is a versatile maintenance tool that automates the service of a GX-2012 portable gas monitor. This docking station can be used as a stand alone device for charging, calibration and bump testing, with all records stored automatically for future upload to a PC via USB flash drive (PC software and flash drive included).
Optional gas available: 81-0154RK-04 - RKI Calibration 4 Gas Mixture Cylinder H2S 25 ppm / CO 50 ppm / isobutane 50% LEL / O2 12% in N2, 34AL
- Stand-alone station (no PC required)
- Charging (Li-ion battery pack)
- Bump test
- Save bump test and calibration records
- Bump test and calibration records copy to USB jump drive
- Includes PC software for viewing/archiving bump test and calibration records
- Input power: 12 VDC, NOTE: AC adapter with 100 - 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 0.6A input and 12 VDC, 1.2A output provided as standard
- Environmental Conditions: For indoor use only, -10° C to 40° C, below 80 percent relative humidity, non-condensing
- Applicable instruments: GX-2012 and Gas Tracer
- Maximum number of records saved: 200 (stand-alone)
- Number of calibration gas cylinders: Up to two calibration gas cylinders per bump test or calibration at a time
- AC adapter
- USB flash drive
- Single Module Data Viewer Software
- SDM Docking Station PC Controller Software
- Inlet air filter
- Instruction manual
- 10 ft. long exhaust tube
- Two 3 ft. long tubes for GAS 1 and GAS 2 fittings
- 3 T-fittings for PC controlled configuration
- USB cable, Type A to Type B
81-SDM2012-02 - Single point calibration station for GX-2012, model SDM-2012 with AC adaptor, flash drive, USB cable, tubing installation CD & demand flow regulator
- 5.00 LBS
- 10.00 (in)
- 8.00 (in)
- 13.50 (in)
- Calculated at Checkout
Stay informative, yeah!
I got it on time and itâ€™s easy to use.