The AK020A1 Confined Space Pulley is designed to be used with leg-mounted winches, and is hung from the center mount of the tripod head. The AK020A1 snatch block is constructed of high-strength aluminum alloy and features a pivoting sheave for guiding the winch cable. No tools are required for installation. In addition, the unit comes complete with one AJ514A self-locking carabiner for attachment to the tripod head anchor point. Often used with the Protecta AK105A Confined Space Tripod and Protecta AK200 Series Confined Space Winches.
- High strength aluminum alloy construction
- Sintered bronze bearings
- Anodized gold finish
- Pivoting sheave pulley guide
- No tools required for installation
- Complies with OSHA 1926 and ANSI Z359.1-1998 standards
- Accommodates rope & cable sizes up to 13mm
- Minimum breaking load is 10,000 lbs.
- Includes AJ514A self-locking carabiner
Total Weight: 1.2 lbs. (with the AJ514A)
- 2.00 LBS
- 10.00 (in)
- 8.00 (in)
- 13.50 (in)
- Calculated at Checkout