Note: This item ships via UPS Ground due to HazMat restrictions and does not qualify for expedited shipping.
Make the GasAlert MicroClip XL Confined Space kit from BW your one-stop-shop solution. This kit replaces the GasAlert MicroClip XT (MC2-XWHM-Y-NA) unit and related kit which is discontinued. Kit may be used in confined spaces by utility workers, refinery workers, firefighters, maintenance engineers, and those who spend time in sewers and waterworks, underground storage tanks, oil rigs, in tanks and silos in the maritime industry, and many others who need personal protective equipment (PPE) can use the Micro Clip XL to know that the atmosphere is healthy.
- (1) GasAlert MicroClip XL 4-Gas Monitor
- (1) GasAlert MicroClip Deluxe Confined Space Kit
- (1) 4-Gas Calibration Mix
Kit also includes the following items:
- Gas Monitor: Rechargeable battery, wall outlet charging adapter, calibration and bump test adapter cap and hose, product manual, and multi-language CD manual.
- Confined Space Kit: Carrying holster, remote sampling kit with 10 ft./3 sampling hose and probe, manual aspirator pump, IR Connectivity kit, regulator, auxiliary filters, and a foam lined carrying case with spaces for the detector.
GasAlert MicroClip XL 4-Gas Monitor: The BW Honeywell GasAlert MicroClip XL Monitor is our most popular multi-gas monitor thanks to its small size, durability, extended battery life and ease of use. Thanks to the one-button user interface, you or your workers can easily access all major features with very little training required to use the device on site.
The GasAlert MicroClip XL features sensors for detection of:
- Oxygen (O2)
- Hydrogen sulfide (H2S)
- Carbon monoxide (CO)
- Lower Explosive Levels (LEL) of a variety of combustible gases
- Extended battery life - up to 18 hours
- Compatible with all MicroClip XT accessories including the docking modules and MicroDock II docking systems
GasAlert MicroClip Deluxe Confined Space Kit: The manual aspirator pump and sampling hose (10ft/3m in length) make it easy to turn this diffusion gas monitor into an active sampling detector and check the atmosphere of a confined space prior to entry. The carrying holster and auxiliary filters offer increased protection for the device, which allows the Micro Clip to be protected from falls and keeps the sensors clean by preventing entry of dirt and dust particles. The auxiliary filter even serves to shield the screen. Download logged data and alarm events with the IR Connectivity Kit and Fleet Manager II software. Manage, analyze and archive all the data logged. You can also access and change options not available on the device itself, such as Short/Long Term Exposure Limits and High/Lows for each gas. All of this comes inside a solid, foam-lined carry case.
4-Gas Calibration Mix: Your gas monitor needs to be bump tested and calibrated regularly to make sure it is functioning properly. This standard bump test and calibration gas for BW Honeywell gas detection units contains specific gas concentrations.
- Methane (CH4) - 2.5 percent
- Oxygen (O2) - 18.0 percent
- Hydrogen sulfide (H2S) - 25 ppm
- Carbon monoxide (CO) - 100 ppm
Note 1: Calibration gas is not returnable. Please check your selection carefully before ordering.
Note 2: Remember to calibrate every six months and regularly perform bump tests.
- How Often Do I Need To Calibrate My Monitor?
- Custom calibrations are available direct from PK Safety. Call us at 1-800-829-9580 for details.
- Gas monitor is compatible with the MicroDock II Docking Station for bump testing, calibration and data logging.
GasAlert MicroClip XL 4-Gas Monitor MCXL-XWHM-Y-NA
GasAlert MicroClip Deluxe Confined Space Kit MC-CK-DL
4-Gas Calibration Mix CG-Q34-4
- 11.00 LBS
- 20.00 (in)
- 16.50 (in)
- 26.50 (in)
- Gas Type:
- %LEL, O2, H2S, CO
- Kit Item:
- Kit Item:
- Kit Item: