NSA Class 0 ArcGuard Rubber Voltage Glove Premium Kit
- Usually ships in 1 - 2 weeks
Note: This item cannot be exchanged and is non-returnable.
NSA Class 0 ArcGuard Rubber Voltage Glove Premium Kit includes FR knit gloves that can be used with the rubber voltage gloves as a liner. The kit includes a pair of newly tested Class 0 rubber voltage gloves in size options of 8-12, a pair of 10” leather protectors and a glove bag. ArcGuard knit FR gloves have an arc rating of 12 cal/cm2 and Class 0 rubber voltage gloves have a maximum allowable exposure to voltage up to 1,000V AC/1,500V DC when worn with leather protectors over rubber gloves. Click How to Buy to find a distributor near you to get PPE gloves for electrical and other arc flash hazards.
- Fabric/Material: Rubber/Leather
- Rubber voltage gloves are electrically tested and marked with initial test date
- ArcGuard FR knit gloves can be used with rubber voltage as a liner for added protection
- ArcGuard FR knit gloves stretches for flexibility and dexterity
- ArcGuard FR knit gloves RG: fits rubber voltage glove sizes 8-11
- ArcGuard FR knit gloves LG: fits rubber voltage glove sizes 10-12
- Class 0 - Max Use Voltage 1,000V AC/1,500V DC
- NFPA 70E, CSA Z462, ASTM F1506, OSHA 1910.269, ANSI/ASTM D120, Class 0, Type 1
KITGC0B_ _AG - Black
KITGC0R_ _AG - Red
KITGC0Y_ _AG - Yellow