Note: This is a ""Made to Order"" product that cannot be exchanged and is non-returnable. If you have any questions please call Customer Service at 800-829-9580.
NSA AG SAFETY Class 0 Rubber Voltage Glove Kit have a softer rubber and curved fingers for better dexterity.
- Fabric/Material: Rubber
- Curved fit in fingers for ease of movement and added comfort on voltage gloves
- Voltage gloves electrically tested and stamped with the initial test date
- Must be put into use within 12 months of test date
- Once voltage gloves are issued for use, they must be tested within 6 months from the date they were distributed to employees
- Class 0 Voltage Glove- Max Use Voltage 1,000V AC/1,500V DC
- Gunn cut minimizes seams for increased durability and comfort on leather protector
- Leather processed to optimized stretch for improved fit and function
- Leather protector 13"" OAL (overall length)
- Made in the USA
KITGC0B_ _14 - Black
KITGC0R_ _14 - Red
Country of Origin: