The Moldex AirWave P100 Disposable Respirator offers more breathability, durability, and comfort. The larger surface area and wave design assists in more airflow. The Ventex valve keeps the user cooler by let the hot air out quicker, reducing breathing resistance. The FlexiFit design moves with your faces for all day long comfort. The Dura-Mesh shell increases durability by preventing the mask to collapse in heat and humidity environments. The AirWave P100 is 99.97% efficient against oil and non-oil based particulates. Also meeting heat and flame resistance ANSI/SEA standards.
Applications: Grinding, Metal Working, Grinding, Sanding, Sweeping, Bagging, Foundries, Pharmaceutical Operations, Power Plants, Environments where an OSHA substance specific standard applies.
- Exclusive easy-breathing wave design
- Less resistance, better breathability
- NIOSH certified to have 99.97% filter efficiency against oil and non-oil based particulates
- FlexFit design moves easily with your face and stays in place
- Dura-Mesh shell resists collapsing in heat and humidity
- Soft, cloth SmartStrap is both HANGABLE and ADJUSTABLE
- Foam face cushion for added comfort and no pressure points
- Ventex valve lets the hot air out faster so workers breath easier and stay cooler
- Meets heat and flame resistance in accordance with ANSI/ISEA 110-2003 Section 7.11.1
- Certified under 42CFR84
- 100% PVC-Free and Metal-free
- Made in the USA
- Sold 5 each per box/6 boxes per case
*Note: Please fit test each user to ensure the respirator will work properly for full protection, and reference OSHA regulations on respiratory protection (29 CFR 1910.134).
4400P100 - M/L
- 3.50 LBS
- 10.70 (in)
- 8.50 (in)
- 15.50 (in)
- Protection From:
- Country of Origin:
- United States