NIOSH Items: We only sell brand new respirators, filters, and dust masks from US based manufacturers. Since it can be difficult to determine if a respirator or mask has been used or even just tried on, for the protection of our customers, we do not accept NIOSH returns.
Moldex 7800 Series Premium Silicone Half Mask is easy to wear, lightweight and low profile, and has a drop down/lock down strap. The half mask has a higher resistance to heat and compression, with all the enhanced comfort and durability of silicone. The 7800 Series half mask respirators are specifically designed to comfortably conform to facial contours and with a modern look that increases worker acceptance. The curved neck buckle and adjustable head cradle ensure a comfortable, custom fit for most users and without pressure points. Workers will enjoy all-day comfort that comes from the lightweight masks. The low profile, compact design provides an expansive field of vision and makes the mask well suited to be worn under welding helmets. In drop down mode, the mask can be conveniently stored around the neck while on the go. Switch the strap to lock down position for quick donning of a mask pre-adjusted for personal comfort.
Applications: Foundries, paper, pesticides, wood products, printing, pharmaceuticals, agriculture, tobacco, mining, petrochemical, aluminum processing, textiles, glass, chemical manufacturing, paint, laboratories, utilities, cement, fiberglass, coal, fertilizer, petroleum refining, oil or water-based paints, electroplating, embalming, rendering, adhesives, construction, automotive, food processing, agriculture, mining, transportation industries, ship/boat building, health services, furniture manufacturing, primary and fabricated metal
- Silicone has enhanced comfort and durability with higher resistance to heat and compression
- Sleek design for modern, high-tech look and increased worker acceptance
- Light weight design plus extra-wide sealing area provides all-day comfort
- Low profile, compact design fits well under welding helmets and with safety glasses
- Mask drops down for convenient storage around the neck or locks down for custom fit
- Adjustable head cradle and curved neck buckles for extra comfort.
- Wide field of vision
- Maintenance made simple with very few replacement parts
- 100% PVC-Free, like all Moldex products & packaging - for a greener alternative
- Sold 12/case
For contaminants where an OSHA substance specific standard applies (asbestos, lead, cadmium, inorganic arsenic, MDA) requiring a High Efficiency Particulate Air (HEPA) filter as well as pharmaceutical, battery, nuclear, welding, metal processing. Also for use in environments where oil-based particulates are present add the 7940 P100 or 7990 P100.
*Note: Please fit test each user to ensure the respirator will work properly for full protection and reference OSHA regulations on respiratory protection (29 CFR 1910.134).
7801 - Small Full Face Respirator
7802 - Medium Full Face Respirator
7803 - Large Full Face Respirator