MCR Memphis MP1 MAX6 Anti-Fog Lens features a soft, flexible TPR nosepad and temples sleeves for added comfort and grip. The bayonet style temples are made of a soft and flexible TPR material that provides a great fit for most individuals, regardless of their facial profile. This series features polycarbonate lenses that block 99.9% of UVA, UVB, and UVC rays and a wrap around lens design for an unobstructed view and outstanding coverage. The flexible TPR nose pad and temples not only make this one of our most comfortable options, but also helps grip or hold these safety glasses in place. The MP110PF is coated with MCR Safety's MAX6 anti-fog protection which is proven to provide six times greater fog-resistance and dissipation than industry standard anti-fog options. MCR Safety's Memphis Series safety glasses are not only designed for your safety, but also for exceptional comfort. Sold 12 glasses per box.
- Sporty, lightweight sunglass design frame that all industrial workers love to wear
- Passes ANSI Z87.1 anti-fog test
- Premium MAX6 anti-fog lens coating
- Polycarbonate lenses provide 99.9% UVA/UVB/UVC protection
- Soft, flexible TPR temples and nosepad for added comfort
- Single lens, wrap-around design for unobstructed view
- Passes ANSI Z87+ standards
- Cord included
- Sold 12 glasses in a box.
- 1.50 LBS
- 7.00 (in)
- 7.00 (in)
- 10.00 (in)
- Calculated at Checkout