MCR Klondike KD7 Safety Glasses w/UV420 MAX6 Lens KD72_PF420 12/box
- Usually ships in 3 - 4 days
MCR Klondike KD7 Series Safety Glasses gives you all the style, comfort and protection you need on the job or while at play. This series is loaded with features that that will keep you safe while looking good! These safety glasses has MAX6 anti-fog lens and features a half frame design, has an extremely low profile, and is ridiculously lightweight - weighing in at 24.8 grams! The UV420 helps protect eyes from cataracts and age-related macular degeneration.. Other features include a soft, permanently bonded TPR nosepad with adjustable customized fit, streamlined permanently bonded TPR temple arms, and has no removable parts! All of this while exceeding ANSI Z87+ high impact standards. The rugged polycarbonate lenses filter 99.9% of harmful UV rays up to 410nm.
- UV420 protects against HEV light, a high-frequency, high-energy light in the violet-blue band from 400 to 500 nm in the visible spectrum. Research shows that blocking UV and HEV light is critical to protecting eyes from cataracts and age-related macular degeneration.
- UV420Meets or exceeds ANSI Z87+ high impact standard
- MAX6 Anti-Fog lens coating
- Extremely low profile, lightweight (24.8 grams) half-frame design
- Zero removable components
- Rugged polycarbonate lenses filter 99.9% of harmful U.V. rays (385nm)
- Streamlined permanently bonded TPR temple arms
- Soft, permanently bonded TPR nosepad with adjustable customized fit
KD720PF420 - Clear
KD722PF420 - Gray
Country of Origin: