MCR Memphis Fingerless Kevlar Glove 9369 (12 pairs)
- Usually ships in 3 - 4 days
The Memphis 9369 Fingerless Kevlar Glove is made with 100 percent cut-resistant Kevlar Plus brand fiber outside and cotton inside. The glove is coated with PVC dots on both sides for the better grip and longer wear. Kevlar brand fiber has high tensile strength relative to its weight - up to five times stronger than steel. The Kevlar portion of these gloves will not melt, ignite, or conduct electricity.
Applications: Manufacturing, Carpentry, Warehousing
- Fingerless, allows manual dexterity
- PVC dots on both sides
- 7 Gauge Kevlar® String Knit Fiber
- Certified by DuPont as a licensed glove manufacturer
- ANSI/ISEA/CPPT: Cut: A3
- The glove is fingerless for extra dexterity
Sold per dozen (in pairs).
9369S - Small
9369M - Medium
9369L - Large
9369XL - Extra-Large