This Forge FR Chambray 7 oz shirt is made of 88% cotton and 12% nylon. It features inherently aramid sewing thread. White pearl snaps are included on the two chest pockets, placket and cuff closures. There is double needle stitching on the shoulder seams, pockets and flaps. It has arc ratings ATPV 8.6 cal/cm2 and HRC/CAT 2 and meets the following standards: NFPA 70E PPE, ASTM F1506 and UL classified NFPA 2112 – 2018.
Available in chambray.
- 88% Cotton 12% Nylon FR 7 Oz
- Inherently Aramid sewing thread
- Durable FRARCTEX FR fabric
- Two chest pockets with snaps
- White Pearl Snaps on pocket, placket and cuff closures
- Double needle stitching on shoulder seams, pockets and flaps
- NFPA 70E PPE
- ASTM F1506
- UL classified NFPA 2112 – 2018
- Arc rating ATPV 8.6 cal/cm2, HRC/CAT 2