Forge FR 7 oz Solid Shirt is made of cotton and nylon. It consists of durable FRARCTEX FR fabric, inherently aramid sewing thread and double needle stitching on shoulder seams, pockets and flaps. It features two chest pockets with snaps and white pearl snaps on the pocket, placket and cuff closures. It has an arc rating ATPV 8.6 cal/cm2, HRC/CAT 2 and meets the following standards: UL classified NFPA 2112 – 2018, NFPA 70E PPE, and ASTM F1506.
Available in khaki, light grey, navy or stone.
- 7 Oz 88% Cotton and 12% Nylon
- Inherently Aramid sewing thread
- Durable FRARCTEX FR fabric
- Two chest pockets with snaps
- White Pearl Snaps on pocket, placket and cuff closures
- Double needle stitching on shoulder seams, pockets and flaps
- UL classified NFPA 2112 – 2018
- NFPA 70E PPE
- ASTM F1506
- ATPV 8.6 cal/cm2, HRC/CAT 2