The latest addition to the MicroClip family, the GasAlert MicroClip X3 4 gas monitor uses a new revolutionary O2 sensor which allows the manufacturer to provide a three year warranty. This significantly reduces the cost of ownership over the life of the monitor. Slim, compact and easy to wear, the X3 protects you from gas hazards that are ever present at job sites, especially in cold weather. The MCX3-XWHM-Y-NA's one-button operation reduces training time and the extended battery life (18 hours, recharges in less than 6 hours) empowers your workers to stay safe and productive. The flashing, green IntelliFlash system makes visual compliance at a glance easy. Meets ACGIH 1 ppm H2S TWA recommendations and comes with a full three-year warranty including all sensors. Custom calibrations are available direct from PK Safety. If you need custom alarms for your BW X3, we have technicians that can customize these settings to your exact requirements without delaying your order. Volume discounts starting at 6 units. Call us at 1-800-829-9580 for details.
The GasAlert MicroClip X3 4 gas monitor is configured to detect the following:
- Oxygen (O2)
- Hydrogen sulfide (H2S)
- Carbon monoxide (CO)
- Lower Explosive Levels (LEL) of a variety of combustible gases
- Extended battery life - up to 18 hours (recharges in less than 6 hours)
- Compatible with all MicroClip XT accessories including the docking modules and MicroDock II docking systems
- Reflex Technology automated self-test function routinely checks the operating condition of the sensors to increase safety, up-time, and overall worker confidence
- Flashing green IntelliFlash light for compliance at a glance
- Five-year life expectancy plus a three-year warranty
Note: Calibration gas may be ordered separately. Due to HazMat regulations, calibration gas takes between 5-7 days to ship, and will not arrive at the same time as the monitor.
Standard Package Contents for GasAlert MicroClip X3 includes:
- Detector complete with specified sensor(s), stainless steel alligator clip and concussion-proof housing
- Rechargeable battery
- Wall outlet charging adapter
- Calibration/test cap and hose
- User Manual
- Multi-language CD manual
Potential Applications: Workers in confined spaces such as utility workers, refinery workers, firefighters, maintenance engineers, those who spend time in sewers and waterworks, underground storage tanks, oil rigs, in tanks and silos in the maritime industry, and many others who need personal protective equipment (PPE) to ensure safe atmospheric breathing conditions.
- Hydrogen sulfide (H2S): 0-100 PPM measuring range with 1 ppm resolution
- Carbon monoxide (CO): 0-500 ppm measuring range with 1ppm resolution
- Oxygen (O2): 0-30.0% measuring range with 0.1% resolution
- Combustible gases: 0-100%, 0-5.0% v/v measuring range with 1% / 0.1% resolution
Note: Remember to calibrate every six months and regularly perform bump tests.
- 1.00 LBS
- 7.00 (in)
- 7.00 (in)
- 10.00 (in)
- Calculated at Checkout
- Gas Type:
- %LEL, O2, H2S, CO