The 3M PELTOR Welding Helmet Ear Muffs H505B are designed to be used with the 3M Speedglas 9100. These ear muffs provide moderate level of attenuation that meets the needs of most welding industry applications Key Features:
- Modern, stylish slim line cup design
- Liquid sealing rings for improved comfort
- Large space inside cup helps reduce moisture and heat build-up
- Easy to replace cushions and inserts helps keep them clean and hygienic
- Neckband design helps improve compatibility with other protective equipment
- Soft wide cushions help reduce pressure on ears and improves comfort & wearability
Part Number: H505B
- 1.00 LBS
- 7.00 (in)
- 7.00 (in)
- 10.00 (in)
- Calculated at Checkout
Good: 3M's earmuff component.
Bad: The wire.
I'm guessing behind the head earmuffs just suck in general. The wire sits directly on the back of your neck when earmuffs are worn in normal position meaning you can't look up without shifting them.
Also if you wear collared work shirts it's worse on top of that with the sound of the wire rubbing on the collar transferring into the earmuffs. ANNOYING!!! These damn muffs met the ground hard.