3M Speedglas Welding Helmet G5-02 Complete Helmet Assembly includes G5-02 welding helmet, with curved ADF, headband, cleaning wipe and bag. The G5-02 features a curved auto-darkening filter (ADF). Utilizing the new 3M Speedglas Curved Glass Technology, its shape follows your head’s curvature and the range of your peripheral vision.
Applications: Construction, General Manufacturing, Military Maintenance, Repair and Operation (MRO), Mining, Metal Fabrication, Heavy Machinery and Manufacturing, Transportation, Equipment Manufacturing, Shipbuilding, Rail
- Curved Glass Technology; 100% wider ADF field of view (150x76 mm) in a slimmer helmet design
- 3M Speedglas Natural Color Technology
- 2.5 shade light state provides better visibility before the weld and during the weld
- Colors appear brighter and more realistic in both the light and dark states.
- Reduces eye strain and can improve the quality of every weld. (when selecting just the right settings for each task)
- Four arc sensors reliably switch even at very low (e.g., 1 amp) TIG settings.
- Sensitivity of arc detection can be adjusted for unsurpassed switching reliability
- Delay function to set the dark-to-light opening time.
- Meets pr ISO 16321 “TIG+” standards.
- Light helmet weight due to a thin ADF glass pack.
- Venting design helps reduce heat and humidity (more comfortable)
- Bluetooth enabled