The 3M SecureFit Safety Vented Helmet X5000 is a climbing-style helmet that delivers all-day comfort without sacrificing security. From the proprietary design to the industry-leading innovations, the 3M SecureFit Safety Helmet is engineered with workers in mind. The result is a revolutionary helmet design that delivers comfort without compromise.
Applications: Construction, Manufacturing, Heavy Infrastructure, Mining, Forestry, Telecommunications, Transportation, Oil, Gas, and Wind Utilities
- Suspension system incorporates exclusive patented Pressure Diffusion Technology.
- 6-point ratchet suspension allows wearer to customize height and fit.
- Meets ANSI/ISEA Z89.1-2014 Type 1
- Tested to various of the impact and penetration requirements of the European EN12492 Mountaineering Helmet Standard for industrial climbing applications.
- Climbing helmet-inspired design.
- Customize your fit with multiple levels of vertical adjustment.
- Works with a variety of 3M faceshields, earmuffs, and other accessories.
- 13.19 LBS
- 11.93 (in)
- 16.38 (in)
- 23.75 (in)
- Calculated at Checkout
- Safety Standards:
- ANSI/ISEA Z89.1-2014 Type 1, EN12492