3M DBI-SALA Sliding Beam Anchor gives complete mobility. Once you secure it to the beam using the redesigned adjustment buttons, simply connect your Self-Retracting Lifeline (SRL) or lanyard to the swiveling D-ring and you’re ready to work. The anchor point slides effortlessly behind you.
Applications: Bridge work, Buildings, Warehouses, Arenas, Parking ramps
- Hands-free Mobility 360-degree swiveling D-ring optimizes your mobility on the beam.
- Rugged durability Corrosion-resistant construction meets ANSI standards for weather, environmental and storage conditions.
- Visible adjustability;Versatile size ranges to fit a variety of beams
- Dual ratcheting adjustment buttons are accessible above the beam, while locking mechanism is located on the side to reduce accidental engagement.
- Lightweight Compact size and lightweight materials make transportation a breeze.
- Easy pad replacement Snap-in design of wear pads allows them to be replaced quickly in the field.
- Meets ANSI Z359.18 Anchorage Connector standard; OSHA 420 lb./ANSI 310 lb. ratings.
- 4.50 LBS
- 4.50 (in)
- 5.50 (in)
- 18.50 (in)
- Calculated at Checkout
- Safety Standards:
- ANSI Z359.18; OSHA 420 lb./ANSI 310 lb. ratings.